Sunday, February 28, 2016

My 2016 Schedule


I admit it. I'm copy-catting Quickdirt.com. I can't help it. James is my hero.

 
So, when he posted his race/trip schedule, I thought I'd do the same. 

I have a lot on the calendar. A lot. So much, that I have instituted a form for my kids to submit if they want to spend time with me. I'll review each application in the order it is received and inform the applicant of any approval of parent/child time within 30 days. Any denials will be appeal able to my wife, who has the ultimate decision making authority. Her decisions cannot be appealed. 

 
Anyhow, here's my schedule so far:

February:
27 - Fourth and final COMBO Fat Bike Race
29 - Wrap up party and awards for COMBO Races at Lineage Brewing
 

March:

April:
10 - OMBC Opener at Mountwood WV - (the OMB schedule can be found here)
23 - OMBC Mohican
 

May:
14 - OMBC Great Seal
21-23 Dirt Rag Dirt Fest in Raystown PA
 

June:

 
July:
16 - COMBO 6 hour race at Chestnut Ridge (tentative date! Keep a look out for a formal announcement!) 
24 - Ross Trifit Challenge - Olympic Triathlon
31 - OMBC Lake Hope

 
August:
14 - OMBC Westbranch
28 - OMBC Dillon (if I can walk)

You're welcome
 
September:
11 - OMBC Chestnut Ridge (must race!!)

October:
2 - OMBC Scioto Trails
8 - OMBC Season ender at Mohican

 
November:

 
If that don't stoke your fire to ride there, you are probably a roadie.  Also, keep your eyes peeled here, because I'm planning to do a preride of this system and check out the Bentonville scene in advance of the World Summit.  The World Summit is a must for mountain bikers.  You will ride the best bikes and trails, meet awesome people, and learn skills from trailbuilding to how to talk with land managers.  It's a blast!  And the trails in Bentonville look amazing!

Who is going with me?

December:
Fat bike race season begins again . . .  And we end where we started
 


What am I missing? Are you joining me for any of these?


2 comments:

  1. Trailer Parks are a chosen place wherein many trailers are placed in a small network.
    please go to:- Trailer parks Massachusetts for extra approximately Trailer Parks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Trailer Parks are a chosen place wherein many trailers are placed in a small network.
    please go to:- Trailer parks Massachusetts for extra approximately Trailer Parks.

    ReplyDelete