Friday, September 16, 2016

Messing up Dirt Rag's Website


So, the good folks at Dirt Rag picked up a piece that I wrote about Dirt Fest, and they thought it was okay.  They have asked me to write an online column for them a couple times a month.

So, until further notice (or until Dirt Rag realizes what a terrible mistake they have made), my posts will be appearing on Dirt Rag's site.  I will continue (somewhat) to post here, and I will always throw a link up to the column whenever a new one is published.

Here's my first effort: http://dirtragmag.com/mtbtp-i-am-the-honeydew/

In all seriousness, I couldn't be more stoked about this.  Dirt Rag is the best MTB magazine out there, and their content is so different than most of the other mags, which are often little more than glossy catalogs. 

So, thanks for tuning in and be brave, just do it over on Dirt Rag's site.

No comments:

Post a Comment