Saturday, November 19, 2016

Falling down on the job and why I'll never write a product review

My shoe lies in the middle of the trail - the rest of me was upside-down about 20 yards away in the woods
So, I have been failing to keep this blog updated regularly.  As you may know, I have been producing content for Dirt Rag and reposting it here.  The blog has, in essence, migrated to their website.

I still intend to keep posting links to those columns here, but I am seriously behind.  Part of the reason is that the Blogger app doesn't work on my phone anymore.  Anyone else have issues with the app?

Anyhoo, here's a column from last month (link below too).  In it, I call my friends nerds and I explain why I will never write a product review.  Hope you enjoy!  I'll try to have another post up in a week or so.

 http://dirtragmag.com/mtbtp-i-will-never-write-a-product-review/

No comments:

Post a Comment