Sunday, February 19, 2017

Are we hipsters? And my race calendar.

So, my team just picked up a new sponsor, Mad Tree Brewing  This is our second beer sponsor, since we already are sponsored by Staas Brewing  Oh, and we're sponsored by two blogs. 

 

Two beer sponsors and two blogs. Are we hipsters? Hm, well we do have a lot of beards. 

 

On the other hand, there are a lot of mom jeans happening. And, we're mostly middle aged. So, probably not. Also, there's this ...


Anyhoo, believe it or not, I have already done my race calendar for almost the entire year of 2017. 

Seems early to do this in January, but there are so many good races and many require travel and days off. Add in family trips and school/work schedules, and you can see why I need to do this so early. 

Plus, I'm already in training for the season. I have to. Long races start already in March. 

My calendar is mostly based around three race series: the NUE Endurance Series  the Ohio Mountain Bike Championship Series  and the Tri-State Six Hour Series

Following the Quickdirt plan, I tried to schedule not more than two events per month, although I still ended up with four months with three events. 

Without further ado, here it is:
 
January
16 COMBO Fatbike
28 Fat Bike Nats Grand Rapids MI*
29 COMBO Fatbike
 
 

February
11 COMBO Fatbike
26 Brewery Vivant Fat Bike Grand Rapids MI*
 
 

March
18 OMBC Mohican
25 Barry-Roubaix Hastings MI*

 
 
April
9 OMBC Eastfork
15 CAP City Short Track Chestnut Ridge
29 NUE Cohutta 100 Copperhill TN*
 
May
7 OMBC Scioto Trails
 
June
17 NUE Lumberjack 100 Wellston MI*

 
 
July
9 Tri-state Eastfork
15 CR 6 Hour
23 OMBC Lake Hope

 
 
August
6 Tri-state Hueston Woods
13 OMBC Westbranch
19 Tri-state Idlewild
27 OMBC Dillon
 
September
OR
3 NUE Shennandoah 100 Harrisburg VA
10 OMBC CR

 
 
October
7 OMBC Great Seal
21 OMBC Championship
 
November
3-5 Iceman Grand Rapids MI

 
 
December
Fat bike racing starts again!
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment